[NAGDU] Creating Strategy

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 14 15:33:09 UTC 2017

David,

	I think that, with your legal background, we need to work to create
a strategy to resolve these issues. We are facing similar challenges in
Hillsborough, in spite of Andrew Warren's commitment during his campaign and
during his so-called listening tour, to vigorously prosecute these cases. If
we can get him on board, perhaps he can get the rest of our SAOs in line
with us!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.