[NAGDU] HB2992

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Apr 14 15:39:01 UTC 2017

David, I had an incident in VA (on vacation) and pulled out the NAGDU app.
The police officer read the law and helped us get it resolved. I think it
is time we all become more demanding. I also had an incident with an Uber
driver recently and complained to Uber and when I did not receive the
response I thought I should Marion helped me get in contact with the
attorney representing NFB in the Uber class action suit. I believe things
are moving forward there. I think we may be better working as a group
rather than individually.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053