[NAGDU] Labs and German Shepards

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Apr 14 15:47:43 UTC 2017

Oh no. My GSD definitely pulls! She's more inclined to pull than either my labs or my golden. I think you'd also notice a lotof difference in the gait. A lab's gait is often a little bouncy, whre the GSD has a smoother, more gliding gait. GSD's definitely seem to have their minds made up about how the world works. Once something's done some way, that's the way it's done. I think labs are very often used due to their adaptability.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name