[NAGDU] HB2992

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 14 19:29:56 UTC 2017

ADI is attempting to make the law and not doing a very good job at it! We
need to be very diligent!

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.