[NAGDU] economical dog food

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 19 11:34:44 UTC 2017

Long ago, when I was in college and didn't have much money, I fed the
cheapest food I could get, and it made my dog sick.  When I took her to the
vet, he said the food didn't have enough nutrition in it.  I switched to
something a bit more expensive, and my girl got better right away.  I felt
terrible that I was accidentally starving my dog.  Just a cautionary tale.
You get what you pay for, most of the time.  If you're going for something
cheap, carefully check the label and ingredients.
Tracy