[NAGDU] The old goat

David david at bakerinet.com
Thu Apr 20 13:25:29 UTC 2017

I had to do the same, Dar.  Claire is so strong that leash corrections
don't mean anything to her. (I use Ruffwear's martingale collar and she
tugs until she chokes.)  The prong collar is a much gentler solution -
snug and high behind the ears.  Just a gentle suggestion and she
responds.  I don't use it all the time - just two or three times a
week.  Gentle Leader worked when she would leave it on, which wasn't often.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL

On 4/19/2017 10:48 PM, d m gina via NAGDU wrote:
> I am sure I got a goat instead of the dog.
> The nose is down all of the time.
> Gee it is unreal smile.
> That is something I would love to change.
> All of the items you want to add to the nose she pushes off.
> So I went back to the prong collar.
> Still nose is happy to see what it can find.
> Have fun.
>
> --
> --Dar
> skype: dmgina23