[NAGDU] The old goat

Jordan Gallacher jordanandbelto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 17:14:43 UTC 2017

The pinch collar is the saving grace with Belto.  He likes trying to act
like a goat without it on, and as previously said in earlier posts, he has a
big dog distraction problem.  A gentle reminder stops him from trying to act
like a goat, and he has given up trying to go after dogs for the most part.
At the farmers market, he will just sit there and look, and when I run into
dogs other places, he pretty much pays no attention to them.
Jordan