[NAGDU] Clipping dogs nails

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Apr 20 22:52:46 UTC 2017

Danny,
You want a dowel about the size of her nail. I'd say too that just in case you can't gether to the vet, see if you can get a ride to a pet store like Pet Smart where they have groomers who trim nails.

It can be done by blind people, no doubt, just not necessarily *every* blind person and not knowing you, I couldn't give you much advice beyond getting her used to having her feet handled, to you holding her nails, even putting the clippers on them without squeezing the clippers shut . That's your best way to start once you feel OK with clipping the dowel rod.

When I say not *every* blind person can clip dog nails, I'll expand that to not just *anyone* can clip dog nails. I've seen vet techs screw it up, repeatedly.
Jenine Stanley
Sent from... My Other Dimension