[NAGDU] OT: Peggy and Hawaii Paratransit

Dani Pagador axs.brl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 23:46:14 UTC 2017

I would do that--put her harness back on. But Eye Of The Pacific took
it back when she retired. Peg got reclassified as an emotional support
animal so she could stay in housing with me; I opted to keep her
instead of giving her up to someone else during her retirement. I want
to be the one who takes care of her and is with her through whatever
is left for us.

Charlene, do you still have Irish? If so, did you get ownership
transferred to you when you moved?

Curious,
Dani