[NAGDU] OT: Peggy and Hawaii Paratransit

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sun Apr 23 02:58:45 UTC 2017

*Hello Dani,
Well, you could buy a harness for Peg, and as a spare for your current
guide. If you are working her successor, that is.
Julie J sells nylon webbing harnesses. I bought Harley D's harness from
Hilason. You could also take her with just the leash. The ADA
specifically states that Service Dogs are not required to be in a vest,
harness, leash slide, or anything else that identifies the dog as a
Service Dog.

Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace