[NAGDU] HB2992

Wayne And Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sun Apr 23 16:09:18 UTC 2017

Sir, respectfully,People point to the term Service Animal,  and claim that it means that their cat, for example is a Service Animal.  Despite both Federal law, and their state laws saying differently. A SD owner from Idaho told me of an incident on Saturday at a store in Idaho. The person had a vested, and leashed cat that they were claiming as a Service Cat. Cos the law said Service Animal. Idaho laws do not recognize species other than Cannes, or miniature equines as Service Animals.

Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace