[NAGDU] OT: Peggy and Hawaii Paratransit

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Apr 23 18:50:50 UTC 2017

Dani, go to your local pet store and buy a walking harness, or similar. Let
her walk with you as she wil still keep you straight. Now you may have to
gently remind her to stay on task, but oh well, you have your cane to clear
the path ahead. For very short walks, she should be just fine. Make sure she
is light as any weight on her will hurt her joints.Walk her speed.

Warmly,
Becky