[NAGDU] bad dogs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Apr 25 12:45:23 UTC 2017

Hi Dar.
I feel your pain.  Krokus is a diver, too.  A short leash definitely helps.
It also seems to have helped that I've been working on impulse control.  I
don't let him take food until I say OK.  I worked some on getting him to
resist food I put on the floor.  I should work on this more, but even the
bit I did did seem to make a difference.  He still tries to pick up stuff,
but not as much as he used to.  Sometimes, we can actually walk all the way
across town without grabbing anything.
Good luck with your goat.
Tracy