[NAGDU] bad dogs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Apr 25 17:03:36 UTC 2017

Hi Tami.
That's interesting.  I could see how it could work, if the food is in front
of or to the dog's right--well, my direction, which is to his right.  Krokus
often seems to dive left-ish, where the food is closer to him.  I have
sometimes managed to stick my foot between his nose and a tasty tidbit, but
that's just dumb luck.
Still, I'll keep this idea in mind myself.
Tracy