[NAGDU] What to do if the police refuse to help you

Jordan Gallacher jordanandbelto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 16:44:21 UTC 2017

I have had an incident last year when the cab company refused to schedule a
pick up for me stating that we do not transport animals, and if it is a
service dog, you need documentation.  Let alone the ADA being violated, the
state laws were also violated.  This was after a previous incident where the
owner of the cab company stated she would have all the employees sign that
they understood the ADA and state laws pertaining to service animals.  What
should I do the next time I encounter this and the police refuse to take a
report and enforce the state laws?

Thanks,

Jordan