[NAGDU] How to deal with a sniffer

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 26 17:45:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

I also had an air sniffer.  As long as it did not have a negative effect on
her work, I let it go.  sometimes I would just remind her to pay attention
but that is all I did.  As a trainer once told me, they were normal dogs
before we put guide dog harnesses on them.  We cannot stop all their natural
instinctive behaviors, we can only try to control them.  In other words,
pick your battles.  Save the corrections for when they are really needed.
Good luck.

Sandra Johnson