[NAGDU] How to deal with a sniffer

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Thu Apr 27 02:18:11 UTC 2017

Hi, one thing I do if mine starts sniffing a bit much while guiding is
raise the choke chain higher on his neck as a gentle warning that he
needs to stay on task. This usually results in him getting back on task
in case it would start to get out of task. However, the bigger thing is
a pick your battle thing as has been said. I've not had to give him a
correction for air sniffing.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions
Personal Email: raul at raulgallegos.com
Work Email: training at rgats.com
Twitter: @rga7285 and @RGATrainer

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” -
David Thornburg