[NAGDU] Leather Leashes

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:42:11 UTC 2017

I have one from J and J dog supply. Here's the link:
http://www.jjdog.com/convertible-service-dog-leash

The one I have is in burgundy.  It's a good quality leash, but it is
latigo leather.  One side is smooth and the other is a suede. It's soft
and has held up well.

I bought a used Bold Lead Designs leash.  The regular prices are high,
but I will say it is a very nice leash.  I have the 1/2 inch in black.
I didn't measure it, but it's probably 5 foot long or so.  The leather
is smooth on both sides and the edges are nicely rounded for a super
comfortable feel in the hand.

Bridgeport also makes a 6 way convertible service dog leash. I've had
one of these for years and years.  I kind of have a lot of equipment.
Anyway, it's sewn and riveted instead of the twisted braid thing the
other leashes are put together with.  This leash is super long at 7
feet, which is the primary thing I don't like about it.  It does have a
number of rings and ways to use it though, so more versatile.  I think I
paid $20 for mine, but that's been a long while ago. Here's a link:
https://www.bridgeportequipment.com/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=483

HTH
Julie