[NAGDU] Greetings from a new poster

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 18:11:53 UTC 2017

When I'm working at a table I use a hands free leash.  However, I'm
handing out brochures, signing people up for a class or selling
products.  There's no food, electrical components with cords or hot
things to worry about.  I don't know how comfortable I'd be with my dog
under a table where I was cooking.  I'm envisioning her getting tangled
in a cord and the whole thing toppling over or some other such
disaster.  If some crazy random thing can happen, it probably will to me.

Mike had some good suggestions and Wayne brings up a good point about
health codes.  Honestly I have no idea what they are in this particular
situation.  I suppose whether or not people are eating the food would
make a difference.  It would be something to check into beforehand
though, just so you know and are prepared.

Julie
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com