[NAGDU] Coddled Puppies Make Poor Guide Dogs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 13:43:51 UTC 2017

Well, the article was interesting. I would, in my uneducated way, go with
the guy from Arizona, though he did see the importance of such a study. I
was wondering about rock star guide dogs produce rock star puppies. If they
are guide dogs, they cannot produce puppies unless they are the occasional
dog who produced a litter or two first and then went into guide work. A
little puzzled by that statement.
Cindy Lou Ray