[NAGDU] Coddled Puppies Make Poor Guide Dogs

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 13:49:53 UTC 2017

I know some schools train all of the puppies that have the aptitude for
guidework and then select from the trained dogs the ones that they use in
the breeding program so they do know that the dogs in the breeding program
to in fact have the qualities of a good guide dog. I don't know if all
schools do that, but I've heard a couple of them talk about that.