[NAGDU] Relief area at JFK

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 11 11:51:32 UTC 2017

There is an indoor relief area in Terminal 4 at JFK, near gates B31-32.  It
is a narrow room with a curb and grass on one side, with a firehydrant.
Don't know if it's real or fake grass; I didn't want to touch it.  There's a
shower hose arrangement to wash it down after the dog has done its business.
It smelled reasonably clean.

Krokus used it 3 times.  I think twice he peed on the curb, and, the last
time, sent the stream right down the shower drain.  Very efficient.

I was really glad to have the relief area, as we had a long international
flight, and Krokie really needed to go.

Tracy