[NAGDU] Relief area at JFK

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Aug 11 13:33:59 UTC 2017

Hi Tracy, glad you were able to find that relief area.

It’s a substance called Pet Grass and is fake and easy to clean but also has some pheromones that are attractive to animals.

We’re revising our design to exclude or move the fire hydrant to a corner as it is a hazard for people with service dogs if their gear gets caught on it and the person is not able to free it. Sure, it’s cute but not entirely necessary, save for those dogs who like to lift a leg on something.

May I share this with my GDF colleague who was responsible for working with JFK and Terminal 4 on this?