[NAGDU] water in air ports

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 03:14:29 UTC 2017

Hi janell - unfortunately absolutely not.
But you should bring the bottle, have water in it until you get into the airport.
Then empty the bottle, but keep it in your pack - empty.
Once you're through security, have someone point you to the next water fountain.
They're all over the terminals and most likely next to the restrooms.
Then fill it up again and you got your water :)
Best, sonja and chief

Sent from my iPhone