[NAGDU] tip?

Janell nellie at culodge.com
Fri Aug 18 17:47:57 UTC 2017

I don't need assistance with the relieving part, just making sure I get back
to the right floor/room.  The hotel we are staying at is the biggest one in
San Diego, and this will be my first time traveling with my pup.  I am sure
Sully can learn the rout after a time or maybe two, but I am just trying to
cover all my bases.  I am a small town girl so going to such a huge city and
staying at such a big hotel is going to be a whole new experience for both
of us.

-Janell