[NAGDU] tip?

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 19 17:45:29 UTC 2017

hi Janelle

one tip I'd share with you is once you have someone take you to your room, make a big deal of telling your dog that this the room and if you treat them I'd treat when you leave the room  quickly get the dog to show you. The door and call it your room.  with my last dog I could do this and would impressed people  who wanted to help us find our room by getting off the elevator and asking my dog to find our room, number 217.  The people would think he was finding the room number because they didn't know I had highlighted the room already.  it's fun to play with sighted people sometimes.  our dogs are amazing but people often think they just do everything for us. :) I'm sure others on the. list have. their own tricks of finding their rooms  in hotels.  I think I recall another member here used to tie a bag to the door handle with a dog treat in it. Fido will find that for sure. :)

good luck with your big adventure.

gary