[NAGDU] Hotels and outdoor trash

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Fri Aug 18 22:00:14 UTC 2017

Original She sees me coming and stops her duties.
When I went back for extra help with her that was one of the questions I asked.
I was told if she didn't learn how to do it the first time she isn't
going to learn now.
I am sure folks just didn't want to take the time to show me with her.
I am told though pilot does teach it.
I'm glad for those they did.
I had a dog years ago who would pick up after himself. That was how I
learned about the toileting harness.
It sure would save on bags if she would let me see what she is doing.
For me to get her between my feet with my balance that won't happen.
I ask if there is a back door I can go out to take my dog, then I also
ask if there is a trash can near by where I can put the bag.
Then for me staying in the parking lot works.
In September will be the third time she will stay in a different hotel.
I know she will do well.
She will be three tomorrow, and I can see the growing up in her.
This pleases me very much.
message:
> Your dog has nothing to say about your picking up after her. You watch her
> back to see when it arches and then follow the back arch down to her tail.
> After she has done the poop job, then she moves and you pick it up.
> Obviously, you don't pick up pee. However, if the toileting harness works
> well for you, that's fine. Just saying, there is no way the dog should be
> able to let you pick up or not.
> Cindy Lou Ray
> cindyray at gmail.com

>>> Tracy