[NAGDU] Dogs During an Eclipse?

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 17:17:31 UTC 2017

Hey Everyone!

Is there anything special that needs to be done for guides during an
eclipse? I am not stupid. I just never had a dog working during an
eclipse and someone on another list asked.
I remember I was in school during the last one and we were aloud to go
out and view it, but everybody around here has got there panties in a
bunch some even closing schools and others preventing the children
from going out to recess, and yet others are as expected, using
technology inside the classroom.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com