[NAGDU] Kongs and other treats

David david at bakerinet.com
Sun Aug 27 03:06:03 UTC 2017

I make small reward treats from pumpkin puree, cinnamon and flour.  I
roll them out into 3/8 inch rolls, cut them into 3/8 inch pieces and
bake them for crunchy treats. I also take sweet potatoes, cut 1/2 inch
rounds, blanch them, cut them into approximately 1/2 inch cubes, and
then dehydrate them until they are almost crunchy.  Claire likes both of
them.  She is so active that I am more concerned about maintaining her
weight than overfeeding her.  I only use treats for performance.  She
may get about 8 to 10 of these a day.

*David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com*