[NAGDU] Go to the roof in case of needing rescue

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Sun Aug 27 13:18:33 UTC 2017

Hello all. With all the rain and possible flooding going on over here in Houston, the news is saying that if people's homes start filling with water, make your way to the roof for rescue. What about our guides? I can't see how we would safely get scared dogs up on our roof if it came to that. I am worried what we would do if it came to having to do this.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions

Mobile: 832.554.7285
Work: 832.639.4477
Personal Email: raul at raulgallegos.com
Work Email: training at rgats.com

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” – David Thornburg