[NAGDU] Go to the roof in case of needing rescue

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Aug 27 13:46:07 UTC 2017

Hi Raul.  Hope you are OK.
How would you yourself get to the roof?  I couldn't get to mine.  The best I could do is get to the attic, and the dog could climb the stairs.
It's been my experience that, if I act calm, my dog will also be calm, so the dog wouldn't necessarily be scared.

I guess I'm with Cindy.  If getting flooded out is a real possibility, I'd rather scamper off somewhere else beforehand.
We stayed in our house during Superstorm Sandy, and, while we didn't have any damage, we lost power for days.  I think, if there's a next time, we will leave town.
Tracy