[NAGDU] Go to the roof in case of needing rescue

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 14:39:12 UTC 2017

In New Orleans, people had to use hatchets to get to the roof.  If you can evacuate from an upper storey window you can get a ladder if you have one and go to the roof that way.
You will have to use a sling, that I talked about in previous email to get the dog up.  Also if you can climb one handed and your dog is small enough— 55 lb or less and you are strong enough you can hoist your dog on your hip and carry him out that way. This is provided you have good balance and your dog will hold still.  My dogs are all comfortable being carried this way for this reason.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone