[NAGDU] Dog Sweaters

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:45:31 UTC 2017

Hey Elise,
I live in New Orleans where the temps are usually in the 40's for a winter low. Sometimes, however, like today, it gets into the 30's and snows. I have sweatshirt for Soleil, who is a lab and she wears them once it gets to about 45 because she will shiver and cry.  I got the sweatshirts from Amazon, they are made by Zack and Zoey. They are the x large. She also has a winter coat that we got from petco that goes under her harness. It has a nylon shell and is full of that fluff stuff like you see in stuffed animals and a fleece inside. She wore that all day today.
Good luck!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com