[NAGDU] Bark box

Uno Uranga unoyadira3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 22:38:18 UTC 2017

Is it a good idea to buy a bark box? Are the treats healthy enough for the
dog.  I am about to  get my second guide dog but I know that with my first
guide dog I was very picky about the treats that she ate because I liked
keeping her very healthy .  Healthy enough that she was able to work for 11
years until she retired.  Thank you,

Yadira
--
Yadira Uranga

The Mission of the Permian Basin Chapter of the NFB is to foster an
awareness of the blind Population. By example, we demonstrate that we can
give back to our community because we choose to live the lives we want and
are not held back by our blindness. We continue to spread the Message of
the National Federation of the Blind.