[NAGDU] guide dogs and employment events

Jessica Glasebrook jessica.glasebrook at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 15:44:04 UTC 2017

Thank you so much for the lovely advice.  I was leaning toward
bringing him anyway, because he is genuinely extremely helpful to
me, and he's not an embarrassment for me to hide.  Michael, you
are absolutely right in that it has a lot to do with my
confidence level.  He is my very first guide, and we've only been
working together since September.  I'm still learning the ropes.