[NAGDU] guide dogs and employment events

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:20:38 UTC 2017

I really  have always felt that if I was using the dog I would take it
wherever. This is your normal mode of operation now so use the dog. I
suspect you are the only one who knows if you are ready for that, but I
really think, as someone else said, you will be surprised how well it goes.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com