[NAGDU] Have a question

Ricky Joe Cook rickyjoecook at comcast.net
Tue Dec 19 14:59:09 UTC 2017

I have a question. My school doesn't use this type of training. Is there a
way to teach my dog this type of training anyway?

I have a route in the community I live in that has flat curbs and Darcy
always just blows right across them because she thinks the sidewalk just
continues so she doesn't stop. That wouldn't be a real problem because the
entrences where these are aren't busy but the thing is I need to be able to
count how many streets I'm crossing to get to where I am going or to get
back home.

Any ideas?

Ricky Joe & Darcy