[NAGDU] Denver

Jessica Naert jessica.n.naert at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 20:54:22 UTC 2017

Hello!

I am blind and have a guide dog from Guide Dogs for The Blind. My fiancé has multiple disabilities and is owner training his English bulldog/Pit mix as his service dog. We live in Texas but travel to Denver quite a bit. We have been made aware of the breed specific legislation/Pit bull ban in Denver. I reached out to an advocacy group and they believed you all were working on something related to this type of issue. Is it true? If so, can you tell me what you all are doing/what’s going on?

Thanks,
Jessica Naert

Sent from my iPhone