[NAGDU] Brag on my dog!!

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 17:43:06 UTC 2017

Jessica:

Oh I can relate to your frustration.  I have been a guide dog user for 42
years.  I have had a few rough transitions where I was given dogs that just
were not safe or were not a good match for me.  It is hard when you see
other blind people getting dogs and keeping them for ten or more years and
never having any issues.  Other guide dog handlers and even some trainers
make you feel like it is  your fault that you have had to return dogs in a
short time.  Don't lose hope.  You have had this girl for three months and
now you are seeing progress.  I hope that progress continues and the two of
you have many happy years together.

Sandra and Eva