[NAGDU] Cleaning up after your guide dog?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 21:00:33 UTC 2017

Not to worry. Dog poop seems to be one of our favorite topics. LOL. They'll
probably fire me as moderator.

When the dog poops, it arches its back. You relieve the dog on leash. You
put your hand gently on the back and as it arches follow its back down
toward its tail. Then as it moves away, you reach down with a plastic bag
covered hand and scoop the poop up. At least this is how many of us do it.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com