[NAGDU] Birthday treats

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 9 18:57:36 UTC 2017

I enjoy giving my dog treats, but I'm not moved to create or buy something
very fancy.  He does enjoy the occasional sweet, but, so far as I can tell,
he's equally happy to get a spoonful of yogurt or peanut butter.  He even
thinks ice cubes are terrific!

Sometimes, my husband and I talk about making an experiment to see which he
would choose, the Petco Oreo, or, say, a hunk of peanut butter.  We haven't
figured out how to present the 2 things to make it a fair test, though.

So, while I think it's great that some people make yummy treats for their
pups, I won't be doing it myself any time soon.

Tracy