[NAGDU] Birthday treats

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:01:05 UTC 2017

Well, the way I see it, the birthday party is not for the dog. It makes
people feel warm and fuzzy to do this. The dogs don't know it is their
birthday, and an extra scratch or two, or an extra dog biscuit is wonderful.
I don't celebrate any of my dogs' birthdays. I try feeling sorry for them
but so far it hasn't been successful.
cindyray at gmail.com