[NAGDU] Service dog license

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Feb 12 12:52:21 UTC 2017

No absolutely period amen not. OK, you have to show your ID to buy alcohol, cigarettes, or cash a check. Would you like to show an ID for literally every time you go anywhere or do anything? Go to the corner store for a Coke? Show ID. Go to the library (but not check out anything)? Show an ID. Go to a nice dinner out? Show an ID. Grocery shopping? Yep, show an ID. Fun day out with the kids? Show an ID. Nope, not me, thanks.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name