[NAGDU] Ammendum to guide license email

Peter Wolf pwolf1 at wolfskills.com
Sun Feb 12 19:47:02 UTC 2017

Hi all.  I wrote without seeing prior emails.  So I echoed a lot of them.  Ok.  Buddy, I think you really nailed something.  Nice work.  You said some things I’d blend with.

And for the person asking about an “ADA Content” card, I want to say I think I also find that helpful.  Not so show for certifications.  This is a card that I also keep in my wallet.  It just lays out what the law says.  This, I will hand in conversation to say, an owner of a restaurant, and tell them they can photocopy it.  It spells out rules, and also gives a DOJ number.  That number I have found can change, too bad.  But they can certainly jump on line.  The DOJ number is right there on their site.  I have called them a couple of times in the past with questions.  They answer fast, they do actually register complaints about ADA violations, and they take their job seriously, wanting to help.  Nice!

I got my card from Josh and Brandon over at Wiredog 1-888-384-1555.
Take care,
Peter