[NAGDU] service dog info cards

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Feb 12 20:08:07 UTC 2017

Here’s another option to the ID that some people may find useful:

https://www.sitstay.com/products/service-dog-definition-ada-guidelines-25-cards

I’ve had these for years.  They are not an ID, but rather a very convenient card to hand to businesses who ask for ID or in situations where you need a quick way to communicate your rights.  They are business card sized when folded in half and are printed on a heavy cardstock type of paper.  This link is to a company called Sit Stay, witch I like very much because they are clear about what constitutes a service dog and that is illegal to misrepresent yourself as disabled so you can take Rufus on vacation.  The owner is also a service dog user.

There are similar products on Amazon for about the same price, but I don’t know the quality of the product or the ethics of the company.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC