[NAGDU] Service dog license

d m gina dmgina at sero.email
Sun Feb 12 20:22:38 UTC 2017

Original Oh me I wouldn't trust my dog driving a car, as she thinks of
one thing then another so fast, I just know she would go threw red
lights, seeing drivers doing it.
Has to be fun to go threw red lights rite?
If I were training my dog, and would love to do that having the run
around here in town, then decided just to get it done with the school,
I would have something from my state that the dog is a trained dog.
Smile,
Have a wonderful Sunday.
 message: