[NAGDU] Service dog license

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 22:40:07 UTC 2017

For the millionth time, it is not the service dog that has access it is the disabled handler!

It is the person with a disability that has access with a service dog. When someone has a so-called fake service dog it is not the dog that is the fake it is the handler faking a disability.

Jody

New phone number
603 757-9933

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com