[NAGDU] Service dog license

Wayne And Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sun Feb 12 06:20:45 UTC 2017

Ms. Nancy,Firstly, having our Service Animals with us is a civil right. For the able bodied, having a drivers license is a privilege.Seconndly, requiring a Service Animal ID is counter to Federal law, unless the state access laws, California's for example, provide the Service Animal owner greater protections than the ADA does. This proposed bill does not. Even worse, the publically searchable database provision, violates the individual's right to privacy.

Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace