[NAGDU] update on me

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Feb 20 19:07:23 UTC 2017

Andrew, do you know how to use a white cane? Do you have a smart phone? If
so, you don't need to wait for someone with sight to work with you. Having
a dog won't change any of the challenges you currently have. You have to
know where you are and the route to get you where you want to go.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053