[NAGDU] Doggie tattoos!

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:31:05 UTC 2017

If this is what makes you the most comfortable, then it makes sense for you
to not take Jenny to the tattoo parlor with you. Here are some thoughts
though. Can you tie her to the table and get her to stay under it? I've not
had a tattoo. Can you hold onto her leash while you are getting it?

I would probably take my dog unless neither of these things wouldn't work,
but I can appreciate your hesitance to do so. Sure then, it makes sense.
Cindy
cindyray at gmail.com